2. Access. You are responsible for providing all hardware, software, telephone or other communications equipment and/or service to connect to the Internet and access SYSATigers.org and are responsible for all Internet access charges, telephone charges or other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the Internet and accessing SYSATigers.org.
3. User Conduct. You agree to access and use SYSATigers.org only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations, pertaining to (i) your use of SYSATigers.org, including any Interactive Area, (ii) the use of any networks or other services connected to the SYSATigers.org, and (iii) the communications means by which you connect your modem, computer, or other equipment to SYSATigers.org. By accessing SYSATigers.org, you agree that you will not:
(1) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site;
(2) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
(3) post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
(4) post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
(5) alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access SYSATigers.org;
(6) disrupt the normal flow of communication in an Interactive Area;
(7) claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
(8) violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of your Internet access provider or online service.
4. User Interactions. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on SYSATigers.org, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such interactions, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that SYSATigers.org, its parent or subsidiary organizations and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that SYSATigers.org, its parent or subsidiary organizations and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents are under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release SYSATigers.org,its parent or subsidiary organizations and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
5. Intellectual Property Rights.
5.1 SYSATigers.org content.
(a) You acknowledge that Content on SYSATigers.org is generally provided by SYSATigers.org, individual contributors of Content (“Contributors”), third party licensees, and/or other Users. You acknowledge that SYSATigers.org permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including intellectual property) rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), and that these Intellectual Property Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and except as is explicitly provided below, your use of Content shall be governed by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge that SYSATigers.org owns a copyright in the “look and feel,” i.e., the selection, coordination, arrangement and presentation of such Content.
(b) You may not modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, display or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, provided, however, that you may (i) make a reasonable number of digital or other form of copies to permit your computer hardware and software to access and view the Content, (ii) print one copy of each piece of Content, (iii) make and distribute a reasonable number of copies of Content, in whole or in part, in hard copy or electronic form for internal use only. Any permitted copies of Content must reproduce in an unmodified form any notices contained in the Content, such as all Intellectual Property Right notices, and an original source attribution to “SYSA Tigers” and its URL address. You acknowledge that SYSATigers.org, its Contributors, and/or Users remain the owners of the Content and that you do not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or printing Content.
5.2 Content Provided by User. You may upload to any Interactive Area or otherwise transmit, post, publish, reproduce or distribute, on or through SYSATigers.org only Content that is not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights, or Content in which any holder of Intellectual Property Rights has given express authorization for distribution over the Internet and on SYSATigers.org, without restriction whatsoever. Any Content submitted with the consent of a copyright owner other than you should contain a phrase such as “Copyright owned by [name of owner]; Used by Permission.” By submitting Content to any Interactive Area, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner of such Content, whether it be You or a third party, has expressly granted to SYSATigers.org the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Intellectual Property Rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit SYSATigers.org to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Content. You also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce the Content for personal use.
6. Termination. The only right with respect to dissatisfaction with any policies, guidelines, or practices of SYSATigers.org in operating the SYSATigers.org site, or any change in Content, is for you to discontinue accessing SYSATigers.org. SYSATigers.org may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of SYSATigers.org, without notice, for conduct that SYSATigers.org believes is a violation of this Agreement or any policies or guidelines posted by SYSATigers.org, or for other conduct which SYSATigers.org believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to SYSATigers.org or other Users. SYSATigers.org may discontinue operating SYSATigers.org and terminate this Agreement without notice at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access SYSATigers.org, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to Content downloaded from SYSATigers.org, as well as the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
7. Links; Disclaimers Of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
You understand that except for Content, products or services expressly available at SYSATigers.org, neither SYSATigers.org, its subsidiary and parent organizations, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents controls, provides, or is responsible for any Content, goods or services available through sites on the Internet linked to or from SYSATigers.org. All such Content, goods and services are made accessible on the Internet by independent third parties and are not part of SYSATigers.org or controlled by SYSATigers.org. SYSATigers.org neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, quality or availability of any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from SYSATigers.org, which are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and your use thereof is solely at your own risk. Neither SYSATigers.org, its subsidiary and parent organizations, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents shall be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by your use of or reliance on any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from SYSATigers.org or your inability to access the Internet or any site linked to or from SYSATigers.org.
7.2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Please use your best judgment in evaluating all information contained or opinions expressed on SYSATigers.org. It is the policy of SYSATigers.org not to endorse or oppose any opinion expressed by a User or Content provided by a User, Contributor, or other independent party. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SYSATigers.org IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER SYSATigers.org NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING CONTENT, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WARRANTS THAT SYSATigers.org OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SYSATigers.org OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, AUTHORITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, NO INFRINGEMENT, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR SUBSTANCE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED THROUGH SYSATigers.org OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org SYSATigers.org IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7.3. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SYSATigers.org, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, SYSATigers.org, OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, ELECTRICAL SURGE/DAMAGE/INTERFERENCE, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, BREAKDOWN OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE ERROR, INFRINGEMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, OR USE OF, RECORDS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SYSATigers.org, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN SYSATigers.org OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org. THE CONTENT WITHIN SYSATigers.org AND THE CONTENT WITHIN INTERNET SITES LINKED TO OR FROM SYSATigers.org MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENT HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW VERSIONS OF SYSATigers.org AND SPECIFICALLY ARE INCLUDED IN THIS SECTION AGREEMENT. SYSATigers.org AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SYSATigers.org IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, FRAUDULENT, OR OTHERWISE ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SYSATigers.org SITE CONTENT, OR WITH THE ACCESS AGREEMENT OF SYSATigers.org, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SYSATigers.org SITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold SYSATigers.org, its parent or subsidiary organizations and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from breach of this Agreement, any other policy, your use or access of SYSATigers.org or any Internet site linked to or from SYSATigers.org, or in connection with the transmission of any Content on SYSATigers.org.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between SYSATigers.org and you, and supersedes any prior agreements with respect to the subject matter herein. SYSATigers.org may revise this Agreement or any other policy at any time and from time to time, and such revision shall be effective two (2) days upon posting notice of such revision prominently on SYSATigers.org. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, you must discontinue accessing SYSATigers.org. Your continued accessing and use of SYSATigers.org following notice of any such revision shall conclusively be deemed acceptance of all such revisions. The provisions of Sections 3, 5.1, 5.2, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8, and 9 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement or any other policy be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties and the remaining portions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of SYSATigers.org to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state or province of domicile of SYSATigers.org, excluding its conflict of laws rules, and you and SYSATigers.org each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state or province. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations thereunder to anyone. All logos, brand names, products, trademarks and service marks appearing herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. References to any trademark, service mark and links to or from SYSATigers.org have been done strictly for clarification and identification and does not constitute endorsement by SYSATigers.org of the products, services or information offered by the owner of such trademark, service mark or link or endorsement of SYSATigers.org by such trademark, service mark or link owner.
Donations are appreciated! Donations allow us to continue to provide activities and mentoring to our youth.
Volunteers are needed!
Contact the office for more information at 850-438-6233
Download the Volunteer Form